Terms & Conditions
1. An order needs to be completed, submitted and goods to be paid for in advance in order to confirm a purchase.
2. Hire periods are for a maximum of 5 days. Hire periods of more than 5 days will incur an additional fee.
3. All bar units are checked over and cleaned before sending out. During the delivery process, slight damage may occur to the paintwork of the bar unit(s). A small can of paint will be sent with every order to touch up any scratched, scuffed or damaged paintwork.
4. All orders will be sent out and collected by third party couriers.
5. Delivery and collection dates will be on weekdays, Monday to Friday. Saturday delivery will incur an additional charge.
6. There is no delivery available on Sundays.
7. The is no collection on Weekends, Sunday and Saturday.
a) The courier company will be given ALL of the contact details (given to us by the hirer) to assist with the delivery however, we do not guarantee a delivery time/slot. We do not accept responsibility for missed deliveries. This is something which the customer needs to take up with the delivery company who’s details shall be passed onto the customer at the time of dispatch.
8. For orders with a bar hire, a pallet will be used to package the bar counter(s) and transport it to and from the customers shipping address.
9. Goods are sent out on a standard economy delivery which is takes 3-5 working days and can be delivered between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday-Friday.
10. Delivery outside these hours may be possible but will incur an additional charge (contact customer services to enquire about these charges- 0800 222 9683).
11. The equipment/goods will delivered on the day between these times only – AM and PM specific times are available at an additional charge.
12. For long term hire once delivered, if the equipment is to be returned before the agreed collection date by choice of the client, this will not result in any reimbursement of money.
13. All bar units will be flat packed when transported by pallet.
14. All bar units are to be set up by the customer. A paper copy of instructions to set up will be sent with all orders and a digital copy will also be emailed to the customer.
15. Collection of goods are between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Collection outside these hours may be possible but will incur an additional charge (contact customer services to enquire about these charges – 0800 222 9683).
16. Collections will be made from the same address as delivery. If the collection location may change from the delivery address, Mobile Bar Hire would require a minimum of 2 working days notice before the collection date and may incur an additional charges to the customer (contact customer services to enquire about these charges- 0800 222 9683).
17. It is the customer’s responsibility to securely package the equipment/goods hired in the same manner that they were delivered.
18. All measurements provided are rounded up/down and in some circumstances will be 1-3 cm more or less than the stated amount on our website.
19. If any damage to the equipment/goods during transport by the chosen 3rd party couriers due to insufficient packaging, the customer will be held liable.
20. All shipping charges are only applicable for mainland UK, if the delivery address is outside mainland UK, additional charges and fees will apply.
21. If you are unavailable at time of delivery or collection and no one is in to sign, the hirer will have to pay for the redelivery/collection of the goods.
22. Prices are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
23. Offer prices are subject to availability at the time of confirming the order.
24. By enquiring or using Mobilebarhire.co.uk services you agree to receive regular updates on news and offers.
25. All invoicing/payments etc. will be carried out through Mobile Bar Hire Ltd (Company Reg. 5933447)
26. Mobile Bar Hire is registered at the office address: Unit 8 Optima Park, Crayford, Dartford, Kent, DA1 4QX, UK.
27. If an order has been put through and the payment details have been flagged up by our payment system, Mobile Bar Hire would require the customer to send over a copy of valid identification ( Passport, Driving Licence, or a PASS card from a Nation Proof of Age scheme) along with a letter for proof of ID. Any information given to us will be under strict confidence and will not be shared with any outside parties unless an investigation would need to take place which would lead to legal action.
28. Letters of proof of identification are valid from:
Mortgage Statement or Mortgage Redemption Statement
Recent Utility Bill – Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone (Not mobile phones)
Current Council Tax Bill
Current Full UK Driving Licence (Paper document)
Current UK / EU Photocard Driving Licence with Counterpart House or motor
Current State Pension notification letter
Current Benefits Agency letterBank / Building Society / Statement
Solicitor letter confirming completion of house purchase
Credit Card Statements from main provider
HMRC Tax notification documentation (this does not include P60’s)
Account, investment or insurance documents
Letter from Council Confirming Electoral Roll Listing
29. For any orders over £150, a refundable deposit of £200 will be taken.
30. This deposit will be taken over the phone or a World Pay payment link will be sent to the customer.
31. The refundable deposit must be paid to Mobile Bar Hire before any goods are sent out.
32. The deposit will be refunded once the items/goods have been returned to Mobile Bar Hire.
33. The deposit will be refunded on all undamaged, clean and working returned goods.
34. If any damage has occured to the items and/or goods, the cost of repair or replacement shall be taken out of the deposit and the remaining amount refunded back to the customer.
35. If the cost of replacement or repair is greater than the refundable deposit amount, the deposit will then be forfeited and the customer will receive no amount back and an invoice shall be raised for the additional amount for the customer to pay.
36. The refundable deposit will only be transferred back into the credit/debit card account of which was used to pay the amount for the hire of goods/items.
37. The customer agrees to pay the additional charges due within 7 days of the invoice being sent to them.
38. The customer agrees that the booking form and terms and conditions are a legal contract between the customer and the company from whom he/she is hiring equipment and services.
39. BarCounters.co.uk is Trading as part of Mobile Bar Hire Ltd
This does not affect your statutory rights